I'm going to start to compile other people's interesting travel blogs here. Let's start with the website/magazine Pilot Getaways and a few blogs from General Aviation News:
- A new pilot's first flying vacation, about a trip from Greenville, SC to Nashville, TN, Indianapolis, IN, and Dillard, GA.
- 72 hours in Phoenix, with a side trip to Sedona, AZ.
- An Alaska Logbook: Excursions to Chena Hot Springs and Talkeetna, close to Fairbanks and Denali.
And now from other sources:
- Flying high by Alan Malone, about flying in the mountains and high elevation areas
- The Boulder Milk Run by Alan Malone, about a trip from New Orleans, LA to Boulder, CO and back
Feel free to send me other suggestions via the "About and Contact" page and I'll be happy to add them!
BLOGS ON THIS PAGE
- NASA's Physiological Training
- Other Interesting Blogs
- Relationship between Holidays and Flying
- Helicopter Add-On: Transition Training From Fixed-Wing to Rotary-Wing
- Flying to National Parks
- Aviation Vocabulary and Phrases in Spanish
- Friendly Airports and Helipads in the Central Southwest Region
- What to Do with Your Pilot Certificate